Saturday, January 19, 2013

MY DAY..

Heeyllow, so since i can't upload pics at the moment i'll jus be writing , writing & writiinngg ....;-)
                                       Errmm this is how my day z gone soo far,
woke up around saa 8:30am or saa tatuu.. from ther went kuangalia tv for like umm.. half an hour
only 2     then went n charg my phone it was off when i woke upp,, then nikaingia twitter.. since it's like my news room lool.. kiddin.. but yahh nikakaa twitter kidogo... i normally don't take tea on sats & sun.. cuzz we hav a bit heavy lunch since ther the days most or the whole fam gets to be home,
after that i went to do my laundry, i looove doing my own laundry like i hateee when someone else's does it i feel like they don't do it the way i waanitt... Unless when am soo tied upp, ndo  nampa kaka wa laundry buh if naat always doing it myelf except my JEANS damn mpaka leo jeans zinanishinda kufua loool, *sad* plus also i hatee washing my clothes in the machine nahisi kama zina
fubaza nguo hivi, i used to do that zamani bu now NOMORE, am soo strict w my clothes lol even my kaka wa laundry namwambiaga DO Not wash my clothes kwenye
washing machine kabisaaaa... so yeahh i did my laundry & i  make sure sikai na dirty laundy nyingi cuzz sijui ni sabuni or my hands are too soft nikifua nguo zaidi ya tano natoka vidonda mkononi having said that na make sure tenga langu halina dirty clothes nyingiii all the time....
baada ya hapo i came to my room.. just chilling,  bored ... & wuzz like lemme
post some in my blog.. nikapost post ya kwanza mara knock nock food is reaaaadddddyyyy... lol
nikaenda kula, food was delish as usual Ugali, roast ya bamia, maharage, nyama ya kuchoma for every sats' plus watermelon&pineaples yuumm soo full...
nikarudi in my room ndo writing this post rit noow, boom my sister shows up in my room dressed up about to go out she like "Nas how do i look" am likee goood but u need to get rid of that kitambi meehhnn she smiles n liv "i knooooo" hehe ......
ohkay thats pretty much iatt... * thinking what to do nexxxttt * loool.... tatata buhbye luuhhya'll! 

No comments:

Post a Comment